Wednesday, December 9, 2009

3rd Annual Santa’s Arrival Parade @ Town Square!

Woohoo! A parade and Santa - it doesn't get any better then that! As usual with Town Square events, the place was packed. The twins we're so excited to see Christmas - everything with lights right now is called Christmas. I put our 7 month old in the bjorn and zipped up my REI (I LOVE this jacket, have had it for 8 years now - worth every penny!) lined jacked. The parking lot was filled of cars yet the people were all in great moods. It felt a little odd doing this before thanksgiving but the kids didn't notice! The parade was fun for the girls to watch - dad had them BOTH on his shoulders. I have no idea how he did that, 2 three year old girls get heavy! Santa even had the mic and said some fun Christmas things - our baby was crying so I really wasn't paying attention but the looks on my girls faces was priceless. At the end the artificial snow began to fall. We'll definitely do this again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails